Monday, November 16, 2009

Basketball

I am glad that it is basketball season again. It is my favorite sport to watch besides tennis. Especially since my tigers are back in action, even though I know that the expectations of them doing well this year are low. Tiger basketball is the only sport on campus that brings so many people together under one roof screaming their pride. I was a freshman during their championship run with CDR and Rose on the team. It was an incredible atmosphere on campus and around the city. I had never seen so many tiger fans; it was definitely a defining moment for the city, the school, and the players. This season I hope that we can find that same spark we had two years ago and give all of us tiger blue fans a reason to cheer. GO TIGERS!!!

Words: 141

No comments:

Post a Comment