Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holidays

It is weird to thing that we are fast approaching Thanksgiving, which can be easily considered the second biggest holiday of the year. Many students will seek salvation away from school in the comforts of their families. Even though the holiday is short and is only given a few days off from school. It still means so much to me just being around all those people who I care about and do not get to see that often. We come back from this short break and continue to grind out more work before exams. Then we relax for an extended vacation to celebrate the biggest holiday of Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to the holiday too! We've had three new babies arrive in our family this year and, because they live far away, I haven't seen any of them. We're going to have fifty people in my house for dinner. I hope the weather is nice enough for everyone to sit outside!

    ReplyDelete