Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Glass Menagerie

I decided to do the creative option for the rough drafts. I had no idea how it was going to turn out because I have not spent much time around plays. And, for me to portray a character in a play was another level for me. My group consisted of athletes, who I know some and feel a little comfortable around because if I'm going to make a fool of myself then I might as well do around people I like. One I got rid of the last butterflies floating around in my stomach. I felt a relief while shooting the video and I really tried to get into my character,"JIm". I thought we all did a good job, obviously we wanted to approach a more comical atmosphere. I have to give credit and thank my group for all of their contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment