Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Fall Break

I decided to visit my girlfriend, who goes to school about three hours away during my break. Normally, with practice and tournaments I rarely have a weekend off to go see her. Most of the time she comes to see but she is also a tennis player for her school, so her schedule is just as confusing as mine. However, I decided that this weekend was going to be dedicated to making that trip down to UAB. This was the first time I actually spent time in the city without getting ready for a competition or just driving through. I have to admit that it was a nice city and had some similarities to Memphis. This was also the first time that I met all of my girlfriend's teammates, which is always interesting when one person goes to meet a group of girls with judging eyes,ha. The good thing was that they appreciated my personality making everything comfortable between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment