Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Injuries

Basically I have been injured for the last six years of my life, and no one knows how to treat it. I recently received my second MRI in two years, and told completely different things on them both. The first one said that I have a stress fracture on the bone under my bicep, but my second MRI stated that my arm was normal. Which would have been great news except I'm still in pain and have no solution. Now, I have been put on the disabled list because they need to run more test on me, because they also have no idea what is wrong. The worst part is I have to watch my teammates practice everyday and it is so hard to watch others play the sport you love. If I end with a recap then it would read, six years of pain, ten doctors, and zero help.

No comments:

Post a Comment