Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Legislation

I am a Political Science major, which means much of my schooling has to deal with politics. Ultimately, I want to go to Law School and start a career as a lawyer. I currently hold a position on "S.A.A.C.", which stands for Student-Athlete Advisory Committee. Basically we talk about on how we can provide for the athletes of our school and the conference better. A few days ago we had to go over what seemed like a bible size packet dealing with legislation for all the different sports. It could have been the longest two hours of my life, because we go over new rules each year and whatever we vote on never returns in our favor. Now it has become a pointless waste of time for the coaches and athletes. Hopefully my future in politics will not be as pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment