Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family

This was the first time in a long time that my whole family was present on Thanksgiving. Normally I am always absent because I have a tennis tournament during that time and I do not go back now that I am in college because flights are expensive. I have probably been home maybe twice in the last ten years. This was exciting because my brother and I surprised our month and flew her out from California to Nashville. My brother has a house there with his wife and it is not that bad of a drive for me. I could tell my mom was really happy to be around her boys, and I enjoyed getting to spend some time with the family for once. Even though our time together was short, this is a memory I am not willing to forget and truly thankful for.

words: 146

No comments:

Post a Comment